We’ve made some major changes to the structure of the Bok Center’s main website bokcenter.harvard.edu.
Highlights of the revisions include:
- A new navigational structure that better maps our new and existing program offerings for faculty and grad students
- Color-highlighting of the navigation pane so you know where you are on the site, and new menu pages so you know where you might go
- Easier access to Upcoming Events and the Bok Center Calendar
- A newer, clearer search function
We’ve updated a lot of the content on the site as well, which of course is an always-ongoing process.
Each of these sections has something timely or new:
- Programs… for Faculty features our new Language Teaching Roundtable, which are also for graduate students
- Programs… for Graduate Students has all the information on the Bok Center’s new Teaching Certificate
- Programs…in Speaking and Learning features resources for faculty and graduate students, and lists the new seminars in communications available through the Bok Center
- Programs… Services is where you’ll find how to get early/midterm Feedback from your students
- Under Resources and Advice you’ll find our new reading recommendations for instructors interested in research-based teaching
If you haven’t been to the site lately, check it out!
– John, Elise & Shelley